The Now WAP Proxy is a powerful WAP Gateway for Browsing and Multimedia Messaging.
The NowWAP Proxy is a WAP Gateway that is designed to meet the needs of WAP 2 and Multimedia applications, especially MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) and Java downloads.
For more information on the Now WAP Proxy, please visit http://www.nowwap.com.
- Supports WAP 2 clients using either Wireless Profiled HTTP/TCP (W-HTTP and W-TCP), or the WSP protocol stack.
- Supports segmentation and re-assembly (SAR) to provide support for larger object delivery to MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) clients.
- Acts as an HTTP proxy to provide speed enhancements for web browsing via a PC over a GPRS modem or other wireless connection.
- Provides full WAP gateway support for WAP v1.1, v1.2, v1.2.1, v1.3 and v2 WAP clients.
- Interfaces with Radius Accounting for automatic user identification by MSISDN.
The NowWAP Proxy is available in both standard and secure (WTLS) versions.
To implement WAP Push and MMS services in conjunction with the Now WAP Proxy, we recommend the use of the Now SMS/MMS Gateway. The Now SMS/MMS Gateway includes a WAP Push Proxy Gateway (PPG) and an Multimedia Messaging Service Centre (MMSC) which compliments the services provided by the Now WAP Proxy.